Tuesday, May 3, 2011

here and now

Today I thought I'd do a post about a few things that I'm really liking right now. Nothing fancy, just simple pleasures.
Assam Breakfast Tea - This has recently become my favorite morning tea. A bit smoother than English Breakfast with a bit more flavor than Irish. It's a bit pricey so I try and save it for slow mornings when I can really savor sitting down with a hot mug.

Weekend Cabin - These pictures make me with a had a little cabin to escape to on the weekend. * found via Where the Lovely Things Are


Honest Fare - My favorite food blog of the moment is this one. Beautiful pictures of healthy food that make my mouth water. Doesn't that collard wrap look amazing?

TOMS Shoes - I've wanted a pair of my own ever since I bought them for the boy's birthday last year, so yesterday I finally ordered my very own. They're kind of a hipster basic at this point, but I don't care. These olive beauties are going to be part of my summer uniform.


Tend - I have gardening thoughts running through my mind quite often these days, so it's no surprise that I like this blog. Musings and pictures from five different gardeners. It's a daily read for me.

Maluku Plates - I am wishing this plate set would appear in my table. In truth, I think they might be too pretty to eat off of. I would be very tempted to hang them on the wall.

No comments: