Thursday, March 24, 2011

thursday likes

Thursday is food tasting day at the co-op, and this salad was featured today. Spinach is by far my favorite green so this was like the salad of my dreams.


I've had my eye on this printing book by Christine Schmidt since before it came out, so I can't believe it's taken me this long to buy it. But now it's here and I'm free to pour over the beautiful images and ideas inside.

I'm a little bit in love with the photography of Nanako Koyama right now. Especially the series Every Morning. There's something so magical and intimate about seeing how people start their days. It makes me think more about the way I start my own and what I want to surround myself with when I first wake.
Everyone seems to be going crazy for Clam Lab's amazing pottery lately, and I am no exception. I love the unique shape her pieces have. Have a peek into the Clam Lab studio over on The Makers.

No comments: