Wednesday, March 30, 2011

sunday pieces (on a wednesday)

We were out and about this past weekend, but I only had my film camera with me so Sunday's usual post had to be delayed until today. We took a little trip to Providence for a little change of scene. Our first stop was at Seven Stars Bakery.

decisions

mine

his

There were so many beautiful baked goods to choose from that I had a very hard time deciding, though it would be hard to go wrong. From there we peeked into a used bookstore, wandered along Thayer St, and then stopped for a delicious meal at the Garden Grille.

our table

blue with a slice of lemon

sweet

dinner

I swapped out my 35 mm lens for the 50 mm on this last roll, and I quite like the results. Especially with all the food pictures I've been taking lately!

No comments: