Friday, December 3, 2010

friday pondering

make tracks

December got off to a very rainy start, but today temperatures dropped and it's suddenly feeling quite like winter. I am planning holiday projects that must be kept under wraps, but here are a few things that are on my mind that I can share.

It's cold, but there's no sign of snow yet. I am looking at pictures like this, and this, and this to hold me over.

This scarf looks super cozy and warm.

I am reading (and loving) this book.

Lately, I've been seeing all sorts of recipes for pumpkin pancakes that make my mouth water.

I am loving the look of these DIY mason jar lights.

These hand warmers make me want to pick up my knitting needles.

I have one more day of work, but my mind is already drifting to Sunday, and our weekly Farmer's Market trip. I'm also hoping to maybe go find a Christmas tree. Happy weekend!

No comments: