Monday, August 30, 2010

starting the week off right

Yesterday we finally got the rest of our stuff out of storage. Boxes are stacked up and nothing is in its rightful place yet, but the familiar furniture has made things around here feel a bit more like home to me. I can finally start to see what it might be like when it all comes together... someday.

It's been quiet around these parts lately, I know. Mostly because I've been really wanting to share some pictures, but unfortunately I have lost my card reader. I should have some film stuff ready to upload later this week at least. For today I thought I'd share some things from around the web that are making me happy.

The days have gotten hot again and I want to try out this ginger beer recipe so bad right now.

These pictures by Iwase Yoshiyuki blow me away. They are amazing. (found via A Cup of Jo)

Images from this beautiful wedding have been posted all over the place, but I simply have to jump on the bandwagon. I keep going back again and again to look at the pictures.

I'm loving today's sneek peek over on design*sponge.

I want these cookies. I wanted them last night immediately after reading the recipe, and I woke of this morning still wanting them. I see baking time in my near future. Bless Her Heart is a super sweet little food blog
and this is not the only recipe I bookmarked... but it is top on my list.

Lastly, it's Monday and I haven't done a music post in a bit, so I'm going to suggest you head over here and gove Sufjan Steven's new EP a listen.

No comments: