Tuesday, June 8, 2010

pickings

I think it's high time I shared some exciting news. After months of highs and lows and much uncertainty, the boy has bought a house. At the end of this month when my lease runs out that is where we'll be living. So much of our free time in these past two weeks has been spent exploring our new home and its surroundings. There is an overwhelming amount of painting to be done before I'm tempted to share pictures of the inside, but our new garden has all sorts of exciting finds. Strawberries, blueberries, and a whole lot of raspberry bushes were a few of the things that made me happy. We've been busy adding our own editions to the garden, so hopefully we'll have something to show for it soon.

I love these growing months.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

yum....your strawberries are beautiful!

Aron said...

Oh my, congrats! :)