Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the best bedding

Since bedding tends to last for a long time (providing it's well made), I view it as somewhat of a luxury item. It's something I'm much more likely to put on a Christmas or Birthday list than buy for myself. But lately I keep spotting things that I'm just dying to put on my own bed. So here is a dream list. These are the quilts and covers I'd love to snuggle into at night.



Urban Outfitters has a rather lovely selection of bedding at the moment. I'm especially fond of the fanciful pennants.

Is it any surprise that I love the bedding from Anthropologie? The Out At Sea quilt caught my eye right away. And how lovely is that little bedroom nook? Very lovely indeed.

I am absolutely in love with this PataPri quilt. It looks so soft and cozy.



I'm crazy about everything in the John Robshaw collection. These are two of my favorite quilts. Don't even get me started on the gorgeous sheets.

No comments: