Friday, June 10, 2011

wanderlust

I've been thinking about Paris a lot lately. Somehow I've ended up spending far too much time drooling over the apartments on this site, and reading this blog. For seemingly no reason at all, this city has been popping up in my thoughts consistently over the past few weeks. And then I realized.... it was six years ago this month that I went there for the first time. I only spent a week there on that visit, but every June I'm reminded of my time there and wanderlust strikes.

So for right now I am going to indulge in my dream return trip. It involves a little apartment with a sweet rooftop view.... croissants for breakfast every morning.... walking in the dusk that comes so late this time of year.... introducing my polaroid camera to Paris.... drinking hot chocolate at night while the eiffel tower glows.... showing the boy all these things and places for the first time.

Here are some pictures from favorite moments of past Paris trips.







No comments: