Friday, February 18, 2011

friday

summer face

my old room

freezing

Recently I got a roll of film developed that went all the way back to summer months, before I moved. Everything looks so green and warm! Sometimes I don't realize the importance of small moments and scenes until they are forgotten and then brought back on film. It's strange and a bit wistful to see these views of another time and place because they feel so far away right now.

Today I:

Rolled my windows down in the car for the first time in ages.

Shoveled melting snow.

Wore my yellow sunglasses.

Felt some heartache.

Saw green things popping up in the garden and was glad.

Got excited about new music.

Picked through seed packets.

Enjoyed some sun and spring-like weather.

What did you do this Friday?

Happy weekend!

No comments: