Saturday, January 21, 2012

snow day!!!

waiting for warmer days

There's white in the air and the roads are covered, which means no work for me today! Instead I will curl up next to the stove and drink tea. Days like this are perfect for browsing so I thought I'd share some links to things I've been enjoying.

My brother showed me this website and I've had airstreams on the brain ever since.

I want a sip of this... ok, more than a sip. Citrus is such a blessing this time of year.

I've been baking more bread lately. We have another person in the house to help finish it now, and the days have been cold so I've been feeling much more inspired to experiment with baking. These are a few recipes that I am looking forward to trying. 1 2 3 4

Speaking of baking, I want this book.

I'm planning on watching this documentary very soon. Tea is an obsession for me. I always want to know/try more.

This mix makes me happy.

That's all for now. Time to enjoy the snow.

No comments: