Monday, August 8, 2011

sailing

at aquinnah

on the dock

rock tower

A week ago, we came home from the vineyard.

Vacations are funny things. During our stay on the island we lost track of all time. We had to keep asking each other, "What day is it? What time?" Because of that our week felt beautifully long while we were there and seemed altogether too short once we were gone.

So now we are home, and I am missing the sand and sun and riding my bike everywhere, though we have a remarkable stack of polaroids to remember our time there. Above are just a few of my favorites. I'll share more slowly.

On a blogging note... lately I feel I have less to say here. I'm not feeling especially wordy, but I still have images I'd like to share. For now this may become more of a photo blog. A bit of change is in order for this space, but I'm still working out in my head how that will look and feel. We shall see.

No comments: