Thursday, April 30, 2009

here's to april

April was kind of a crazy up and down month for me. But the best parts about the month were definitely enough to make it a great one in my mind.  Here are some things that stood out to me.

Friends to share disappointments with and then laugh about it later. Friends to color Easter eggs with and go stilt-walking with, to debate with and go house-hunting with.

Days spent watching new blossoms appear and things grow greener. Walking around town taking pictures of pink trees and letting the petals collect at my feet. 

Sudden summer weather on the perfect weekend. Letting the hot sun sink in and erase the last chill of winter. Diving into a still cold lake and having my breath taken away.

An anniversary that makes me quite happy indeed. 


No comments: